Quality can be defined with three points :
- Excellence in products and services : to satisfy increasingly demanding customers and conquer new markets
- Performance : processes, operations and organization, aiming for compliance, organizing change through projects, being creative
- Managerial practices : modes of cooperation for the satisfaction of all stakeholders especially employees
Starting or boosting quality approach targets three challenges :
- Optimize your organization : more fluid, more efficient, less costly
- Control your growth : your range is expanding, you workforce is growing, your information system too, and everything becomes more complicated. The growths need to be managed
- Motivate your employees : motivated staff smile at their customers and seek to improve operations.