Israeli Institute for Quality, Innovation and Excellence (IIQIE) is a legal non for-profit organization, which was established in 2018 by Dr. Zigmund Bluvband and by Shlomo Lichtenstein, with other prominent Israeli professionals joining them along the way.
IIQIE goals are to:
- Promote scientifically and technologically the issues of quality, innovation and excellence and thereby achieve advancement of industry, commerce, and services.
- Promote professional development in the areas of quality, environment, reliability, innovation and organizational excellence of managers and employees in organizations at all levels.
- To promote the research leading to excellence and innovation in the sectors of the Israeli economy, in order to generate their momentum and growth.
The goals are achieved in a number of ways, such as:
- Creating collaborations with international organizations with similar goals in order to exchange knowledge and experience, e.g., joining EOQ as Associated member.
- Maintaining local and international programs, to promote the pursuit of excellence through quality and innovation, which will promote the organizations and leverage their achievements globally, e.g., representing Israel in the International Quality Innovation Award competition.
- Fostering the personal development of IIQIE members by maintaining independent personal certification in the relevant fields, while achieving international recognition of this certification, by being recognized as EOQ CC Agent in Israel.
- Conducting conferences, local and international, and seminars in the applicable professional fields.
IIQIE is involved in the above-mentioned operations, based on professionals who have joined it as members.
All income from the activities of IIQIE is directed to the development of activities for the benefit of its members, as well as for possible support of the excellence and innovation theory and practice in the sectors of the Israeli, European and Worldwide economy,
For more information: iqie.org
Dr. Zigmund Bluvband